JOAN MILKE FLORES PARK
3601 South Gaffey St., San Pedro, CA 90731
Directions via Google Maps
Neighborhood Service Area:
Harbor Area Maint.
Facility Hours of Operation:
Sunrise to Sunset Only
Park Information for the safe enjoyment of all patrons
- Dog defecation is to be immediately removed by owner (LAMC 53.49).
- Dogs must be leashed at all times in the parking area (LAMC 53.06.2).
- All Dogs must be spayed or neutered (LAMC 53.15.2).
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Dogs exhibiting unusually aggressive behavior are to be removed from the park at once (LAMC 53.34).
- In the event of dog bite or injury owner/guardian must exchange current tag information and phone number (LAMC 53.29, 53.38).
- Dogs must not be unattended. (LAMC 53.10 and 53.12) any dogs left unattended will be taken to the shelter.
- All dogs over the age of four months shall be fully vaccinated and licensed (LAMC 53.21, 53.51 and LAMC 53.28). All dogs must wear collars and tags.
- Dogs with communicable diseases are not allowed on park premises at any time. (LAMC 53.30).
- Female dogs in any stage of heat are not permitted in the park (LAMC 53.29).
- Abandoning of animals is prohibited (497(s) P.C.).
- No smoking (LAMC 57.23.02).
- Alcohol is prohibited. (LAMC 41.27).
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle; leave them at home or secure them out of view in your vehicle prior to leaving home.
- General Service Police can be contacted at (213) 978-4670.
Files Available for Download