Come to the park for Free Summer Lunch!
FREE food, friends and fun! Kids and teens can get FREE meals all summer long and stay active. The City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks offers FREE lunches to kids and teens ages 1 through 18* at over 100 parks starting June 13, 2016 until August 12, 2016.
FREE Summer Lunch Program Information:
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 1 through 18*.
- FREE summer lunches help families save money.
- The Department of Recreation and Parks is proud to participate in the Good Food Purchasing Program to offer meals that are healthy and nutritious.
- No application or proof of income is needed. You can just bring your child to one of the participating City of Los Angeles parks in your community.
- Please note meals must be eaten on site.
- Food served on first come - first served basis.
- Please note parents of children ages 1-5 may sit with their child to assist them with opening their packages. However, staff have the option to not allow parents in the eating area if Program Rules are not followed.
*NOTE: Persons with disabilities 19 years and older can also participate as long as they are enrolled in a special school district program during the school year.
|Files Available for Download:|
|FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU|
|SUMMER 2016 FLYER PDF|
|PROGRAM RULES PDF|
|USDA NONDISCRIMIATION STATEMENT PDF|
|SPANISH LUNCH PROGRAM (Spanish) PDF|
NOTE: Sites, Serving Times, and/or Menu Selections are subject to change.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
© City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks